Frozen 2 Play Dough Sensory Kit
What, your kid isn't FROZEN 2-obsessed?! I have nothing more to say. Except, HELP! It's FROZEN all day, every day at our house. I created this play dough kit for a little relief through independent play.
S loves acting out her favorite stories and assigning anyone and everyone a role and lines to play. I love that using the FROZEN 2 action figures incorporates storytelling into her sensory and imaginative play. In addition to the characters, I tried to include as many elements of the story as possible for her to recreate. I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but spirits of the 4 elements (Wind, Fire, Water, and Earth) play a big role. I did my best to incorporate each of these in a variety of textures for S to explore as she constructs her story.
What You Need:
- 5 Fall Leaves
- 3 Wood Rounds
- 5 Mini Pinecones
- 5 Acrylic Fall Leaves (seasonal filler from Hobby Lobby)
Water (and Ice for Elsa, of course!)
- 8 Acrylic Diamond Gemstones - light & dark blue
- 5 Light Blue River Stones
- 5 Snowflake Gemstones (seasonal filler from Hobby Lobby)
- 2 Fuzzy Snowflakes (seasonal mini ornament pack from Hobby Lobby)
Fire & Earth
- 15 Acrylic Diamond Gemstones - fuschia, red, orange
- 3 Yellow Tinsel Pom Poms
- 9 Matte Black River Stones
- U.S. Supply Gel Colors or Natural Skin-Safe Food Coloring (will need to use more of each color)
- Play Dough Recipe (I made 1 recipe per color. Use 1/2 and wrap the other 1/2 for replacement dough.)
- Plastic Wrap
- Mini Rolling Pin (not pictured)
- Frozen 2 (Little Golden Book)
*Amounts are approximate.Use as much/as little as you'd like!
busy bébés is not affiliated with any of the companies linked or mentioned in this post. We do not earn any money for product purchases or advertisement. All opinions are our own.